Private room with shared bathroom was perfect for what we needed. Friendly staff!Shared bathroom was clean!Location great!Internet was however a nightmare - the reason for the 4/5.Would stay here again if I’m back in Erfurt!Thanks!
You will not find the beds cheaper anywhere else!
OPERA Hostel Erfurt
- Active hostel
- Art hostel
- Business Friendly
- Backpacker Hostel
Welcome to the OPERA Hostel Erfurt! Whether you're interested in culture or history, in gastronomy or entertainment, Erfurt, the beautiful provincial capital of Thuringia, is a city to everyones liking. Plus, our staff members really made a name for themselves as tour guides over the years and are more than happy to share their knowledge, so whatever you’re planning on doing during your stay in Erfurt, feel free to ask us about tours, exhibitions, concerts or a good place for having a drink or two.learn more
OPERA Hostel Erfurt
Made from Backpacker-Dreams!
* 24 h reception — no curfew, no lock out, no seasonal price
* 60 hostel beds (from 15 € per bed/night)
* bedlinen & towel from 3 nights inclusive
* own bedlinen also possible, but no sleeping bags!
* smoke free hostel!
* check-in from 02:00 p.m. / check-out till 11:00 a.m.
* friendly and informative staff – multilingual service
* stylish and charming atmosphere in beautiful historical building
* cleanness, hygiene and security for our guests are natural for us
* big kitchen for self-catering with free coffee and tea
* Super-all-you-can-eat breakfast-buffet (5,-€ per person)
* beverages & snacks (24 hrs in our own bottle store)
* lounges with second-hand-book-exchange
* free map, board games, musical instruments
* telephone / internet access / free Wifi / no TV
* free storage of luggage and valuables
* locker in all rooms (locks can be lend on pawn)
* washing machine and dryer for the guest use or as a service
* central and easy accessable location
* restaurant-bar-lounge on ground floor www.texas-erfurt.de
* card payment with all common cards possible
* shuttle from/to public transport, hitchhikers spots or your lift upon consultation
We organize for you:
* daily free guided tour in any wind and weather: either a forest walk with an optional pizza break (about 1,5 to 2 hours, walking shoes required) or a river/forest bike tour with a happy Bratwurst-Ending (about 1 to 1,5 hours, own bike or rented)
* city tours, sight seeing, walking tours or trips in the area
* infos and tickets for concerts, sport-events, fairs, opera, theatre, etc.
* climbing and boulder courses
* booking & information: hostels in europe, bus, train, airport
* rental cars and bikes
phone:+49 361 60131360
fax:+49 361 60131366
24 / 7
Directions toOPERA Hostel Erfurt
from centrail train & bus station
* by foot along Bahnhofsstraße to Juri-Gagarin-Ring, turn left, walk till house "Presseklub", turn left into Dalbergsweg, OPERA Hostel 100 m on right side
* bus line 51 or 170 towards "Hochheim" 3 stops to "Alte Oper"
* tram line 4 towards "Bindersleben/ Airport" 5 stops to "Sparkassen Finanzzentrum", from there 3 min walk through "Gorkistraße", "Theaterstraße" to "Walkmühlstraße"
* tram all lines one stop to "Anger" (or walking) and from there with lines 2 towards "Messe" or 5 towards "Brühler Garten" 3 stops to "Brühler Garten", from there 3 min. through "Theaterstraße"
* by tram line 4 towards city off at "Sparkassen Finanzzentrum", from there 3 min walk through "Gorkistraße", "Theaterstraße" to "Walkmühlstraße"e
Attention: Erfurt's inner city is a low-emission zone (green pollution badge)!
from motorway A4/coming from west
* follow the signposts to "Zentrum/ Altstadt" (B4), turn left into Juri- Gagarin- Ring, next light (at house "Presseklub") turn left into Dalbergsweg / Walkmühlstraße, OPERA Hostel after 100m on the right hand side
from motorway A4/coming from east
* follow the signposts to "Zentrum/ Altstadt", turn left into B7- "Weimarische Straße", no turns till "Schillerstraße", turn right then into "Löberstraße", second light turn left into "Juri-Gagarin-Ring", next light (at house "Presseklub") turn left into "Dalbergsweg / Walkmühlstraße", OPERA Hostel 100m on right hand side
from motorway A71 or airport
* follow the signposts to "Stadtring/ Ega/ Messe", same as from Nordhausen/ B4 till junction "Gothaer Platz", then left towards "Zentrum/ Weimar", then 500m no turns through "Bonifaciusstraße", extented into "Walkmühlstraße", OPERA Hostel left hand side afer 50 m next to "Alte Oper"
Plan your arrival
Compare and combine rail, air, bus or car in just one search:
Social Media Feeds
OPERA Hostel Erfurt